Steve’s workshop on “The Power of the Spoken Word” will guide your people to a greater understanding of the importance of each word they say or write. Participants will:
- Learn how to understand and be understood
- Understand that how you communicate can be as important as what you say
- Learn to remember names
- Develop active listening skills
- Incorporate perception as part of communication
- Access ways to handle conflict
Steve uses his experiences with financial institutions to pinpoint how to translate statistical data into personal stories and illustrations to better reach your clients. Participants will relate to clients on a level they understand and thus will be better understood—which results in a bottom line advantage for your company.
Call Steve today at 859.441.6556 to arrange for him to train your company in
“The Power of the Spoken Word”!
Related article by Steve Boyd:
The Beginning of LIstening: Silence