Never stop dancing is a metaphor for life.
Take a chance — get out of your comfort zone.
Remember Lee Ann Womack’s song, “I Hope You Dance” — a song that makes you think about how you’re living? Now Steve takes that idea to a whole new level as he tells us to “Never Stop Dancing.”
Several ways to never stop dancing:
- Practice the personal touch by starting conversations with strangers. The more people we converse with the more opportunities we have to stimulate our thinking and consider new opportunities.
- Be a part of something bigger than yourselves.
- Look to the past to keep growing for the future.
- Keep track of things. Everything measured improves. Everything measured and recorded improves exponentially.
- You don’t have to master an area to enjoy and grow from it.
- Learn to look at the mundane in a more creative way.
“Live your truth.
Express your love.
Share your enthusiasm.
Take action towards your dreams.
Walk your talk.
Dance and sing to your music.
Embrace your blessings.
Make today worth remembering.”
― Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience